Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yay, yay, four weeks from today

Four weeks from today, I will go in for my Liberation Treatment a/k/a venous angioplasty for the condition known as CCSVI. God bless the brave doctors and hospitals that are treating and allowing treatment to continue for those who seek it. I am very excited to see what my results will be.

I've had a lot of problems with my hands recently. Although they have been numb for 8 years, recently the right hand curls into a tight fist and left one feeels like rubber bands want to curl those fingers inward too. Makes it really hard to eat. I can't get this treatment fast enough.

Lots of neck/back pain and my left leg more sluggish than usual. Maybe today's PT session will help - those sessions really kick my butt.

Not much more for today - thanks for following - Blessings for everyone.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment